- It provides pupils with a sense of identity and pride in their school.
- It enhances the appearance of pupils and therefore the reputation of the school.
- It helps to instil a sense of purpose in pupils when they put on their uniform in the mornings.
- It helps overcome the worry about “fitting in” with fashions and keeping up with other children.
- It overcomes the problem for both parents and teachers about what is suitable attire for school.
- Emerald green or white polo shirt
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan
- Navy, grey or black skirt or tailored trousers (not tracksuit, leggings, combat or sweat pants)
- Plain navy, grey, black or white socks or tights.
- Flat, black, sensible shoes or trainers (please ensure that trainers do not have lots of coloured flashing)
- Blue and white checked dresses
- White or emerald green t-shirt and navy shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Black plimsolls / sandshoes or trainers (black laces only)
If your child is in need of any school uniform, please complete the uniform request form (link below).
School will try their best to accommodate all requests but are limited to what uniform we have available as all uniform is donated by our generous Western families.
If the uniform you require is not available, school will let you know.Western Uniform Request Form
Boots or wellingtons may be worn to school, but a change of shoes should also be provided for use indoors. Pupils may wear plain silver or gold stud earrings and a watch. Earrings should be removed for PE. No other jewellery is permitted. Extreme hairstyles and tattoos are not permitted in school.
There is no requirement to wear logoed sweatshirts, cardigans or T-shirts, but should families wish to purchase uniform with a logo, our main uniform supplier is Global Image Embroidery. They can be contacted via their website.Global Image Embroidery