- Emerald green or white polo shirt
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan
- Navy, grey or black skirt or tailored trousers (not tracksuit, leggings, combat or sweat pants)
- Plain navy, grey, black or white socks or tights.
- Flat, black, sensible shoes or trainers (please ensure that trainers do not have lots of coloured flashing)
- Blue and white checked dresses
Boots or wellingtons may be worn to school, but a change of shoes should also be provided for use indoors. Pupils may wear plain silver or gold stud earrings and a watch. Earrings should be removed for PE. No other jewellery is permitted. Extreme hairstyles and tattoos are not permitted in school. Our main uniform supplier is Global Image, based in North Shields. They can be contacted via their website.
Alternatively, an order form is available in school and we can arrange for uniform to be delivered to school.