- Emerald green or white polo shirt
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan
- Navy, grey or black skirt or tailored trousers (not tracksuit, leggings, combat or sweat pants)
- Plain navy, grey, black or white socks or tights.
- Flat, black, sensible shoes or trainers (please ensure that trainers do not have lots of coloured flashing)
- Blue and white checked dresses
If your child is in need of any school uniform, please complete the uniform request form (link below).
School will try their best to accommodate all requests but are limited to what uniform we have available as all uniform is donated by our generous Western families.
If the uniform you require is not available, school will let you know.
Boots or wellingtons may be worn to school, but a change of shoes should also be provided for use indoors. Pupils may wear plain silver or gold stud earrings and a watch. Earrings should be removed for PE. No other jewellery is permitted. Extreme hairstyles and tattoos are not permitted in school.